Search Engine Optimization
Over the last 10 years Search Engine Optimisation has become the most well-used method of aquiring new visitors to your website. Combined with Conversion Rate Optimisation and an Onine PR and Content Marketing strategy it can greatly increase the profitability of your website.
SEO And The Client LifeCycle
SEO is so important because it reaches your potential customers at the point where they are actively searching for your product or service. At this point in their buying cycle they are ready to be informed, to spend time making choices and to make a purchase. Some studies suggest SEO is ten times more effective at closing a lead than traditional print or direct mail.
Around 70% of clicks on a search page are obtained through the 'organic listings' that are targeted through SEO. However the majority of clicks are taken by the first three results on the page, and less than 1 in 10 people move on to page two of a search (source).
How Do We Do SEO?
As part of building your SEO plan we'll take the time to understand your business and your goals. Together we'll then target the actions that will make most difference to your revenue - whether that means promoting seasonal products, products with the highest margins, new markets or simply getting your phone to ring.
The process typically starts with an SEO Audit - give us a call for more details.
Our SEO Approach
SEO comes in many different flavours, from the cheap-and-cheerful to the highly experimental. At StudioForty9 we take a dual-strand 'technical' and 'content-led' approach to SEO. This means that we'll examine your site and ensure it iw well-optimised with SEO-friendly URLs, a strong document structure, appropriate meta-data and all SEO-related issues resolved. We'll then spend time on crafting words that wont just help Google to understand you site but will also help to motivate your clients towards action. Our key beliefs are:
- Quality Beats Quantity – you won't just see an increase in traffic to your site but an increase in the people that are most likely to become your customers
- Customer Experience Is Key – text that has been written for the benefit of Google is unlikely to convince a person. The words on your website should, above all, be written with your customers in mind
- SEO is an investment - 'quick fixes' wil only work for so long and getting the fundamentals right will always pay off in the end
Content And SEO - Hand In Hand
Our professional content writers are experts at creating copy that both engages your users and targets those phraes you want to be found for on Google. Examples of previous content work include:
- Fota Wildlife Park - over 20,000 words of original content written (read about the project or visit the site)
- Brook Catering - we worked with the client's source material to produce the best content possible (read about the project or visit the site)
- Cerberus Security - over 5000 words of original content
- Medco - original content written (visit the site)
We believe SEO should be a central part of any website development project but we also frequently provide services to existing websites. Contact us for a no-nonsense chat about your website.